Competition name: The 35th Belgrade Marathon.
Organizer: Belgrade Marathon
Date: May 15, 2022
Events: 2,5 km, 21,1 km; 42,195 km.
Aqua Viva Fun run (2,5km)
The race is of a manifestation character, without registration, winners and placements. Everyone who wants to, has the right to participate. The race starts at 08.20 at the intersection of Kneza Miloša street i Trg Nikole Pašića street (in front of the National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia) and run through the streets: Bulevar kralja Aleksandra - Beogradska - Trg Slavija - Kralja Milana. The finish is on Terazije.
Half marathon (21,1 km)
It is open for participation, children aged 14 to 18 must provide a written parents’ consent in the Registration centre. The race starts at 08:00 at the junction of Bulevar kralja Aleksandra and Resavska street. The course runs through the following streets: ulevar Kralja Aleksandra - Beogradska - Slavija - Nemanjina - Balkanska - Gavrila Principa - Brankova - Bulevar Nikole Tesle - Džona Kenedija - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina - Bulevar umetnosti - Bulevar Milutina Milankovica - Antifašisticke borbe - Most na Adi - Antifašistice borbe - Bulevar Milutina Milankovica - Milentija Popovica - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina - Brankova - Kraljice Natalije - Kneza Miloša - Kralja Milana - Terazije. The finish is in front of „Moskva“ Hotel.
open division (men – women)
Marathon (42,195 km)
The race is open for participation of everyone 18 or older.
The race starts at 08:00 at the junction of Bulevar kralja Aleksandra and Resavska street. The course runs through the following streets: Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra - Beogradska - Slavija - Nemanjina - Balkanska - Gavrila Principa - Brankova - Bulevar Nikole Tesle - Džona Kenedija - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina - Bulevar umetnosti - Bulevar Milutina Milankovica - Antifašisticke borbe - Most na Adi - Antifašistice borbe - Bulevar Milutina Milankovica - Milentija Popovica - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina - Bulevar Nikole Tesle - Karadordeva - Glavna - Bežanijska - Tošin bunar - Pariske komune - Bulevar Maršala Tolbuhina - Otona župancica - Narodnih heroja - Bulevar Milutina Milankovica - Tošin bunar - Zemunska - Vojvodanska - Dr. Ivana Ribara - Jurija Gagarina - Dušana Vukasovica - Evropska - Gandijeva - Jurija Gagarina - Omladinskih brigada - Ðorda Stanojevica - Bulevar Crvene armije - Jurija Gagarina - Bulevar Milutina Milankovica - Milentija Popovica - Bulevar Mihajla Pupina - Brankova - Kraljice Natalije - Kneza Miloša - Kralja Milana - Terazije. The finish is in front of „Moskva“ Hotel.
open division (men – women)
The competition is held in compliance with the rules of the IAAF.
- Runners arrive to the PRE-START ZONE – Nikola Pašic Square – from 06:30 and not later than 07:30.
- Runners change in the appropriate tent, and give their clothes to volunteers in WARDROBE AREA. Volunteers place clothes in bags which are marked with start numbers of runner and put them away. The clothes will wait for runners in the tent after the end of the race. Runners will pick up their clothes according to their race number. In the pre-start zone runners can use medical aid and toilet facilities.
- Every participant must have the race number under which he or she is registered – otherwise he or she will be disqualified. Race number must be placed on chest area.
- Every runner (marathon or half marathon) must be in the START AREA by 7:45 latest. When taking start position, the elite runners stand just behind the start line, while the others must stand behind the “human wall“.
- Runners at the start area must follow instructions of the official announcer and referees. Runners whose conduct disturbs the schedule and general order will be removed and disqualified.
- Start will be organized in “waves”, which will be few minutes apart. First two waves will be reserved for marathon runners.
- At 08:00 a siren will mark the start of the race.
- Each participant in the marathon race must pass the check points on the course. If a participant is not registered at check points for whatever reason he or she loses the official finishing place and time.
- All marathon participants must enter the second lap in New Belgrade (the junction of Mihajlo Pupin and Nikola Tesla Boulevards) by 10:45. Otherwise they will be forbidden to continue further.
- Time limit for the marathon race is 6 hours.
- Runners who are unable to finish the race may approach the nearest medical unit or refreshment point staff along the course and wait for the transport to the PRE-START ZONE or (if necessary) to a medical institution.
- At the entrance of the finish zone (about 400 m before the finish line) the separation of half marathon and marathon runners begins. Marathon runners run on the left hand side of the street and enter the gate on the left side, while half marathon runners run on the right hand side of the street and enter the gate on the right side.
- Both, marathon and half marathon runners who finish the race, will get the medals. Exiting the barrier zone, all competitors will have refreshments, medical aid and toilet facilities at their disposal.
- Medal ceremony for the open division in half marathon and marathon (men’s and women’s competitions) will be held on the platform at the finish at 11:15.
Picking up the race package
35th Belgrade marathon EXPO center
Location: Shopping mall Galerija Belgrade, square “Mašna” floor I
- Thursday 12.05. 12h-20h
- Friday 13.05. 10h-20h
- Saturday 14.05. 10h-22h
Race package can be picked up by your friend or family.
Due to the early start of the race at 8am, there will not be possible to pick up the race packages on race day!
Registration/payment on race day is not possible!
Withdrawal or unplanned circumstance:
- A participant may withdraw from the race and is not under obligation to notify the Organizer.
- In case of withdrawal or not being able to participate in the race due to unplanned circumstances, the Organizer is not under the obligation to refund the participant.
- In case of event cancelation or postponement due to force majeure - external events and extraordinary circumstances, including COVID19 pandemic or any other pandemic, natural disasters (floods, earthquakes, etc.), war or terrorist activities, public riots, fires or explosions or measures by government bodies which make it difficult or impossible to perform event, and which could not have been foreseen, avoided or eliminated in advance – organizer is not obligated to refund the entry fee.